DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 9 September 2011

Urban Decay Bruise

Hey guys hope you've all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend. I'm a little sad because not only is this the last weekend of my summer break (I've had 6 weeks off lol) before I go back on clinical placement, but the last big summer break period because I will hopefully be qualified by next July and have a job sorted - I cannot wait to have a regular salary again. Anyway in preparation for Monday I have chopped my nails down which is making feel like I have the smallest nail in the world but hopefully you won't have to see them just yet because I swatched a few polishes and have them all line up for you guys to see.

First up is a discontinued Urban Decay polish I picked up from eBay or a discount cosmetic etailer pretty cheap, I can't remember which. It's called Bruise which is quite fitting because I think the deep plum red jelly is similar in colour to a bruise or a haematoma if you want to get technical! On it's own the base colour doesn't do much for me but the green/blue shimmer adds that extra punch!!!!


It was quite difficult to capture the base colour without the shimmer showing but you can just about see it I hope.
Application is fantastic, requires about 2-3 coats and dries quickly. If you can get your hands on this I would recommend picking one up for your collection.

Have a good weekend!

Ax

2 comments:

  1. I want to try some Urban Decay polishes! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen a polish like that... I need to find this, now!

    ReplyDelete