DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 13 January 2012

Small purchases



A few things I picked up this morning during a break from revision! I love The Body Shop Cranberry Joy hand cream so picked up 2 tubes as they were reduced from £'4 to £2 in the sale. I also bought green envy by Models Own. It's from their Pro range so was a little pricey but it's been on my wishlist for a while. I also found a duochrome polish in Claire's which was reduced to £1. In the shop I thought it was a purple to blue but it's actually a green to blue and is everything I wanted GOSH's Purple Heart to be!!

That's it from me, hope your guys don't mind my post via my phone. I will resume normal activity in a week or do!

Have a good weekend.

 X

No comments:

Post a Comment