DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 16 May 2012

International Love

A while back I made a small plea for a few ChG OMG's I needed to complete my collection. The lovely Mateja of Rainbows and Blues contacted me to say she was willing to swap her back up of QT and the rest, as they say, is history. We've swapped twice now because we have such similar tastes and today I was to show you what I have received so far. Look at all the lovely polishes!
  1. Essence Fruity - Scented top coat 
  2. Essence Fruity - Very Cherry
  3. Essence Fruity - Peach Beauty
  4. Essence Fruity - Banana Joe
  5. Essence Fruity - Smashed Berries
  6. Essence Fruity - One Kiwi a day...
  7. China Glaze - QT 
  8. Catrice - After Eight 
  9. S-he stylezone 
  10. Essence Nail Colour 3 - Midnight Date 
  11. Essence colour & go - Choose me 
  12. Essence colour & go - Blue addicted 
  13. Essence Rebels Rock Coat - Punk Royal 
  14. Essence Nail Art Special effect topper 
Essence is not sold in England as far as I am aware so am trilled to be able to try this brand. She even included a new topcoat from the Rebels collection which I cannot wait to show you guys because it looks so interesting! Thank you so much Mateja I love everything you have sent me and this is a real treat especially during this crazy busy month! Mwah x

5 comments:

  1. Essence are amazing so you'll have a ball with these polishes. Can't wait to see your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of all those Essence polishes they look amazing, I want some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like them! ^^
    I looove to swap with you, you're such a great person! =))
    And now I can't get the song "International love" out of my head! ;D

    ReplyDelete